Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)

I was wondering if there are any symbiotic fugal/bacterial

Customer Question

I was wondering if there are any symbiotic fugal/bacterial (lichin, or commensurate symbiosis) skin diseases.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to figure out if it is possible, as treating with Cephalexin, or fluconazole independently will not fully eradicate the follicular seborrheic dermatitis.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: That should do, thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Yes, fungal infections can often get super infection with bacterial infections and this usually happens in long standing fungal infection in which scratching and abrasions are the norm. In such a scenario, antibiotics as well as antifungals are given simultaneously and this can be done either both drugs given orally or a topical antibacterial for the bacterial infection or vice versa.Let me know if you have further queries or concerns about this.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
HelloPlease do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .I would be happy to help you