Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

I had anal wart 5 months ago, and i tried freezes it twice,

Customer Question

hi, i had anal wart 5 months ago, and i tried freezes it twice, and it come back, and i also tried surgery cut off by 3 times. and i tired of it. can anyone tell me any approaches to cure to stop come back? can anyone tell me where can i do PDT(Photodynamics Therapy)in merced? i live in atwater or merced CA
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 8 months ago.
There is no treatment for anal warts that will work 100% of the time and be assured that it will not come back. There are a number of destructive techniques that can be used, including electrocautery and laser removal, but recurrence is still possible. PDT is a new treatment that is promising, but is also not guaranteed to eradicate the warts without recurrence. I cannot find a practitioner in Merces or Atwater that offers this service. The closest that I can find is a Dermatologist in Fresno. Her name is***** and her phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 8 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I had call dr Kathleen behr, and he said he can't accept new patients now! What I should do? I don't wanna recurrent again and again and do surgery again again
It would be fine to use one of the other interventions that I noted above. It would be appropriate to be seen by a local Dermatologist or Proctologist. If your local doctor thinks that PDT would be appropriate, then your local doctor may be able to contact Dr. Behr to request an appointment. A call from a doctor may be able to get an appointment, even when the practice is otherwise closed to new patients.
Do you have a photo of the wart ?I would like to see if it is a skin tag or a viral HPV wart . Is it possible for you to send me a photo.There are many immunological treatments available to treat warts from the root level. Do let me know. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How can I text my photo to u?
You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't open the website link u sent to me
Can you type www.photobucket.com on the URL search or Google search
Can you see a paper clip above the chat box ?That is the attachment area for the photo. You can upload photo in this chat box through that. Do you see it ?