dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Few weeks now my 4month old son has had light

Customer Question

Hi .... For a few weeks now my 4month old son has had light patches around his mouth area . He's African American & has a darker shade of skin so the spots are quite noticeable
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ummmm lets see ... The spots are only around his mouth ... I keep the area moisturized being that he's teething & druels a lot . The patches are pretty flat , not raised or anything & they don't flake .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I believe that sums it up ... Thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this question.Do you have a picture?
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a pic?