Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I need to speak to doctor nair JA: OK. The Doctor will

Customer Question

Hi i need to speak to doctor nair
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My lips turns colour since 2012 and am feeling streesfull about it
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Only lip decolorisation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I attached a photo of lip so that the doctore can see it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My lip gt swollen little beat and inflammeted before it lost its colour
Its started one side of the lip then spreaded to even the upper lip
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief. At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this in the USA. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across Canada in the larger cities and I am sure that there is one near you.I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.Does this make sense to you?I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS