Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

Customer Question

iHAVE WHAT IS sHINGLES SOME 20 YEARS AFTER ACUTE CASE IN APPROX 2023> UNCERTAIN? I DONOT HAVE BLISTERING THIS TIME, BUT PAIN IS STABING,ALMOST UNBEArible. I took a zanax o.25mg one half then I took a whole o.25 mg I am heady and unsteady. So will not drive. I have been up since 3:30 am with discomfort and I was almost shaking.. the shingles I had in the past was on the left side below the axilla and radiated front and back and was blisters etc. It was very painful and the Doc prescribed a pill something similar to librax . it was for nerve pain.?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.Can the question be more clear?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not know if I should go to urgent care. I cant drive after taking the XanaxI need to know if Xanax was the right thing for subdueing the pain . can't get to doc,. have no one to drive me . How long will the pain last. should I try to go to urgent care? as soon as possible, or just taks Xanax judiciously and tough it out?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is your number??
Please accept the offer, so that my number is ***** you can enter your number also. I can call you. Thanks.
Hello, phone call is a premium service offer for little additional cost, so once you accept, there is an option to exchange the phone numbers and I can call you.
It is showing payment failure. Please repay
I have resent the offer. Thanks.