dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I've had unprotected sex with 2 woman in the past

Customer Question

I've had unprotected sex with 2 woman in the past 3 months. The status of these women is unknown to me.
I have been a little paranoid that I may have caught an STD, specifically HPV. I've been inspecting and re-inspecting my groin area very frequently. It seems as though I see warts everywhere I look.
I would like a professional dermatologist to take a look and give me their opinion.
(note: one of the pictures I will show you might be a bad scar from shaving (middle/front of penis shaft), but I have forgotten how it appeared before my constant inspections)
Thank you in advance.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of the area? highest resolution possiblehere are instructions. type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am having troubles uploading the image on here. I will upload them elsewhere and send links shortly.

you need to be on a computer or laptop to upload images.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

edit - dont know where he went. Was hoping to get a quick answer. will see doc in person to figure this out.

sorry, it says, this person deleted this photo from their bucket.US/Canada 1.***-***-****Available 6am to 9pm PSTyou can call customer service for help with uploading a photo.