dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I ve had a red itchy skin on my legs about 3 inched

Customer Question

hello , I ve had a red itchy skin on my legs about 3 inched in diameter that don't seem to go away, mostly comes in winter time and usually once whether gets warmer it kind of go away not this year though, I'm 47 and occasionally it's itchy until I put cream on it, I can send a picture if you will able to tell me what it is, my dr thinks it's eczema he prescribed me a cream not helping.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0