dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I just had sex with my friend and neither of us has had an

Customer Question

I just had sex with my friend and neither of us has had an std. He just got a red bum . Doesn't itc . What could it be
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: So we just had sex and he noticed a red bum . I sucked his dick and accidentally bit hi . But there is a tiny red bump . Could that be from the soap I used or the Rephresh douche
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We had sex. I need er had an std and he just had his results and it was negative. I had some ciroc and sucked his dick and accidentally bit it. I also washed in the pink caress soap and used represhe douche. There is a tiny red bump on the side of the head of the penis, what could it be. It doesn't hurt or itch
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: