Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology

JA: . How can we help? Customer: Well I just noticed

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: Well I just noticed a small patch of dry skin
JA: Some people call these cosmetic matters as if they don't matter at all. I believe how you look matters a lot and that our Expert will help you sort out whatever you are worried about. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: on my penis
JA: Is there anything else the Dermatologist should be aware of?
Customer: just below the glans
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay thank you. I just uploaded a picture as well
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here is another picture.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'll add that it doesn't hurt or there's pain associated with it. Just happened to notice it today
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Thanks for the pictures. How long have you had this for? Is this itchy/ sore?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just noticed it today. It's not been itchy at all. I did make the mistake of scratching at it to draw away some of the dead skin and irritated it slightly
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But I didn't even notice it before hand, just happened to feel it and it drew my attention.
Thanks. This just looks like an area of dried irritated skin. Please just apply 1% cortisone cream 4 times a day alog with liberal amounts of petroleum jelly to keep the area lubricated. It should settle in a few days. If not let me know. Do not worry, doesn't look infectious/ serious. Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. I will be here to provide ongoing advise as required. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you Dr. Attili! It seems to be healing.
I have attached an updated photo from today.