Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

I think I have chafing on the underside of my penis JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

I think I have chafing on the underside of my penis
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a dry skin spot that might of been blood
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: It looks like there might of been a pimple there tii
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So the red pimple spot is where the dried skin/blood came off
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not really sure what to make of it or if it might be something else
Thank you. This just looks like an irritated oul gland which probably caused itching. You might have most likely scratched it in your sleep leading to bleeding. Nothing to worry, just apply 5% Benzoyl peroxide cream once a day on the area and it should help up in a week. Nothing to worry. Not an STD. Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. I will be here to provide ongoing advice as necessary. Best wishes