dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

My husband noticed a small cut on his skin three days ago.

Customer Question

Hi, I had already asked a question last night but still haven't got an answer. The expert asked for a photo when I had already posted one. Is it possible to switch to a dermatologist who's online now?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband noticed a small cut on his skin three days ago. Tonight he noticed there's now a bump that looks filled with pus on that same area. What could it be and should he go to the doctor? (I'm worried about staph or MRSA.) Also, can I catch it? Here's a photo:
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
May I relist this question please?I would still like an answer and not sure why it was closed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyour photo link address not a complete address.