dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

About 3 months ago I had joint pain, fatigue, rash on both

Customer Question

About 3 months ago I had joint pain, fatigue, rash on both upper arms and reddish of both palms of hands. I had every blood test under the sun and all came back negative. Joint pain gone and fatigue but still have rash on both upper arms and redness on palms of hands. I cannot upload picture of my symptoms. I don't feel sick and gaining weight. I am definitely not pregnant. I am female and nearly 47 years old. What could it be? Help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. It is extremely difficult to help/ advise, without seeing pictures of your rash. I would be able to help you gain symptomatic relief and calm the rash down though to some extent. Tell me- is the rash itchy? Does it feel flaky? Any blisters?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The rash has never been itchy and no blisters. Just bright red in colouring. The rashes on my upper arm are sometimes itching and they are formed like a circle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ok. Do the rashes come and go, i.e. move around the body in different places?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No just on upper arm same spot and redness on outside palms with white in middle of palms
ok. Have you tried any treatments so far?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Maybe allergy. But have ena test for lupus and p or d s dna for lupus. Taking telfast
Ok, is telfast helping? Have you tried any steroid creams?