dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Looking good remedy sores and gangrene JA:

Customer Question

hi looking for a good remedy for diabetic sores and gangrene
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: what u want to know/
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dermatologist before I connect you two?
Customer: it began from the toenails being cut too close to the nail bed so became infected and starter to swell and then burst. the doctor is using betadine but not seem to be helping.there is also the case of poor circulation in the feet
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: