Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems
13781349

Doc, I'm a guy that looks on his body to

Customer Question

Hi Doc, I'm a guy that looks for things on his body to squeeze and pop. Yes I know, weird. Anyway, I squeezed what I believe to be hair follicles on my penis I squeezed so hard that they had scabbed over. Now I'm left with what looks like little circular scars, just curious what this could be don'twant it to be something I can't get rid of.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 9 months ago.
Hello,No I think that you simply have some Fordyce spots..You get sebaceous plus in glands under the skin..These may pop out a small bit of white looking material... Has that been the case? This is nothing to worry about...Not and STD and nothing of an infectious nature.. nothing contagious... I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or concerns. I will be happy to get back with you!If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank You and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Doc, so if they aren't harmful I'm not all that worried on getting rid of them. But is there anything to do to get the normal color of my skin back? I feel like I damaged or thinned the skin out with ointment I have been using, I was pouring peroxide on it as well can that contribute to damage ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
And if it were infected or was herpes I'd be in pain correct?
Hello again,They are not harmful, No to that >>You may get scarring and slight change in skin appearance ... harmless though...Don't pour peroxide on the skin!! That is very harsh !! It is not herpes> yes herpes would develop painful bumps to blisters to painful ulcers...
Let me know if you have further concerns. Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Well thanks so much! You have put my paranoia ro rest. One more question though I would masturbate every night after work, sometimes without washing hands after work. Could that be the issue of my slight redness ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Any suggestions to take care of redness
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Or should I simply just not touch
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also they are darn near invisible when I'm erect
Hello again,Redness I went back to see on your picture. It seems minimal. I don't think any major worry. Masturbation is normal. I am not telling you that that is in any way forbidden. Don't be too rough is all I would advise...Recent peroxide may have irritated skin if you used that...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello
Hello!Did you have further questions?