dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

About once every 2 weeks I have itchy rash that breaks out

Customer Question

About once every 2 weeks I have itchy rash that breaks out on my face,neck,shoulders, back, hair, and chest areas. I rub down with Benadryl and Cortizone for several days and then it goes away. It started this about 3 months ago coming and going.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here is a photo of a few red spots chest.
Thanks. Can you try and take another pic please? This pic is a bit hazy?