dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have red, blotchy spots on my hand and forearm and it burns

Customer Question

i have red, blotchy spots on my hand and forearm and it burns and itches
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its goes away and then comes back throughout the day it is very painful when I put any kind of lotion or hydrocortisone cream it also gets very dry and tends to break open like crack but no oozing or blisters
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: