dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I am 13 years old girl and when I was 8 years old I moved to

Customer Question

I am 13 years old girl and when I was 8 years old I moved to United States with my mom and dad. my dad's love me too much he give me everything I want and what I want was I like to eat chips and the spicy things that make me have pimples. So fast my face started have alot alot of pimples and i keep I keep popping it even though my mom is telling me to not pop it but I just pop all of it because my hands kind of itchy if I don't pop it and now I'm 13 years old my skin is really bad and have alot and deepof blackheads my skin not sure why some quarters some black some some part is white so it's even colder but not that much lot lot lot of pimple marks and i have very big Large pores. so what do you think i can do with my skin?
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of your face and skin and upload it so I can better help you with advice on your skin?here are instructions to how to upload a clear jpg image from a computer.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0you might benefit from seeing a dermatologist and getting prescription antibiotic creams and facial washes to help clear up your skin.