Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems
13781349

I have a small red bump on my inner thigh about 1 inch away

Customer Question

I have a small red bump on my inner thigh about 1 inch away from scrotum
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: It appeared about 1 week ago and has little no no pain when pushed. Not very big about 1/4 inch wide
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dermatologist before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I added a photo
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 7 months ago.
Hello! It looks like a limited bacterial type infection...Apply Neosporin cream twice a day for ten days ...If it should get larger then you may need an oral antibiotic ....It is a small boil from appearance ...If you have trouble with this resolving with the topical antibiotic then see your doctor ....If larger then it may be drained and you then also put on oral antibiotic I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD