dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have a knot in my lower right back, lately been have headaches

Customer Question

I have a knot in my lower right back, lately been have headaches and able hold my bladder urge to go!!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic