dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Penis irritation or could be something else my main doc said

Customer Question

Penis irritation or could be something else my main doc said Dermitis 90/10 to gentil warts which I have a lawsuit with another doctor who was a walk in who I had a problem with before the appointment. HELP ME!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. I am sorry, I see your question was exclusively requested, however the Expert you requested has not be online to take your question. I will look for another Expert to help you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you need peace of mind
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How long has this been going on?Do you have a picture of the lesions?What have you tried in the way of treatment so far?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I take clonazpam for anxiety after my fathers death and no health problems or symtoms
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not believe that the clonazpam is causing your penis irritation. If it was there were be other symptoms around your you have a picture of the lesion?Also, can you answer the other questions above?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not letting me post pic
Hmmm.....weird.You can upload the picture to customer service and ask them to send it to "Dr. Rick"This takes a bit longer, but it works.Don't forget to answer my other questions....the more information you can give the better I can help you....