dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Ok have clear small bumps that only hurt when i pop them. They

Customer Question

Ok have clear small bumps that only hurt when i pop them. They are on penis close to my body like in hair area. I am roofer amd have read that it could be from being dirty in that area. Am not having any fevers or anything associated with std. Could u help
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 8 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0