dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I keep getting a rash on both sides of my body. First the

Customer Question

I keep getting a rash on both sides of my body. First the rash appeared on my face/cheeks. It did that a couple of times and then it left. A few days later it appeared on the top part of my chest up by my shoulders. It disappeared a few days later than reappeared again. Now it is gone again. It is a series of raised bumps that appear almost blistery. I have been having a variety of physical problems and am not sure if it is connected. My PCP is unsure of what it is.I have so much going on with my body that we are both unsure if it is related or not. Unfortunately i do not have pictures at this time.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.
Can you attach the photos here?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't have photos unfortunately
Okay. What are your medical problems? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medications? Any surgeries? Any family medical history? Pain or itch? Does anyone around you have similar problem?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i have nerve pain in my face and mouth, ibs, gerd, joint pain, fatigue. I have no idea what triggered it. I wasn't on meds when it started. I later went on nortryptline which i am now off of. No effect on the rash. No family history. It itches occasionally. no one else has this problem.
Next time when the rash appears, take the photos and attach them here. I am waiting.