Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

I have this discoloration on my penis is there anything I

Customer Question

I have this discoloration on my penis is there anything I can to to reduce/remove it?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 8 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience? Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here are some. I appreciate the help and kindness.
I just see an ordinary mole. Is this what you are referring to or is there some other discolouration, not apparent in the pictures. If so, may be you can mark it for my benefit.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The Mole is ordinary but there is a discoloration which is like a circle in the middle that has a different color. Also What is the Average size of a penis for male?
Sorry, cannot appreciate the discolouration you are referring to. Can you maybe mark it? The average size of penis depends on one's height, race, genetics etc. In fact there is no average size that is applicable to everyone. Anything more than 3 inches is usually fine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I marked it using Photoshop
Such minor discolouration is normal within the penile skin. Just leave it alone. No treatment is needed. Hope that helps. Do get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. I will be here to provide ongoing advice as necessary. Please do not hesitate to ask.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also When I use the Hydromax this happens. I may be using it too hard but I feel that is the only way it is going to get bigger.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here is another Photo
There is no cream that can help the penis become bigger. You are beeing a bit too rough with the hydromax. Either apply it lightly or do not apply it at all. Your penis is of normal size and you need not make it bigger!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's not a cream.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I know but it used to be straight around a year ago now it is never completely straight and doesn't go up as far. (as you see in the pictures it's not straight)
ok. Regardless, wouldn't advise
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is the reason for the change? I don't jack-off, porn, etc.
I did try some treatments but nothing worked.
I used to get more erections as well.
I also need a substance for numbing my skin.
Well, such discoloration on the penis is natural. Nothing works for it. It is normal. Just leave it alone.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How could it be natural that the penis got darker when it stopped getting as erect.
Well it is natural. Take it from me!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Would you be so kind to just take another look at these pictures...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2a1tiRD74vXd3dhWUNQWVpkbU0
I have and my opinion stays the same :)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My using the Hydromax too harshly, is that causing permanent damage? Or just in the short run and reward in the long run.
It will cause damage. No reward. Please stop using it!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
But I feel it may be working just a little bit and it feels kind of good. I have sometimes pulled so hard where there was like mucus coming outside of the tip of my penis.
It's up to you. I can only advise you on what is good for you. What you do after that is entirely up to you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
But what is the hydromax doing that is causing harm?
It will cause trauma to the muscles of the penis, which can cause damage to the penis in the long term
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Even at the young age of 14
ofcourse!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
But it heals as you see in the pictures.
it can heal. But it is not good for the penis in the long run!