How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DocPhilMD Your Own Question
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 52498
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DocPhilMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have this strange bump right at my nose hole and I was

Customer Question

Hi! I have this strange bump right at my nose hole and I was wondering what it is and if I can use something to get rid of it? It looks like a skin tag but it's larger and i can feel it
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Picture shows
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 8 months ago.
do you have any more pics?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes. It's not a pimple- it's been on my face for several years now.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 8 months ago.
I see. Yes. that is a little dermatofibroma.I am not worried about itto remove it you would need a doctor to cut it off
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 7 months ago.
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)

Related Dermatology Questions