Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology

I've been using Benzaclin in the morning and epiduo forte

Customer Question

I've been using Benzaclin in the morning and epiduo forte for adult acne, this combination seems to work well. My question is can I keep using both products after my acne is cleared? I tried to only use the epiduo but my skin seems to get oily when I don't use both products. I'm really ocd about my skin so I'm afraid to change a routine that's working. Are there bad consequences to using Benzaclin long term?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Absolutely, you can continue using both and there would be no side effects whatsoever in the long run. Do not worry. The creams are completely safe. Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. Best wishes.