Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have being of balance time ,and when I cut my toe

Customer Question

I have being of balance for long time ,and when I cut my toe nail is hurting days after is cut four of my toes nail are growing under the skin the color have change
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.This sort of problem is probably going to require surgical treatment by a podiatrist. She might need to remove your toenails so that they can start to grow back correctly and stop growing under the skin.This is not something you should try to deal with on your own as significant complications, like infection, can set in if left untreated.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS