Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

I am suffering painful red itchy lumps on foreskin but i have

Customer Question

I am suffering painful red itchy lumps on foreskin but i have been cleared of all stds
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have a skin rash all over me that formed with this they are only on my foreskin
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: They only hurt when i masterbate
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 9 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction.
Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here is a picture for you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I hope that helps
Thanks. Are they painful or itchy or both? How long have you had them for? Do you have a rash on the rest of your body? Are you in a relationship or had a new sexual partner recently? Do they have any similar symptoms?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They are painfully i have had them for a month and no no sexual partners i have been cleared of stis and stds only recently and my last partner had no symptoms and yes i do
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Have a rash over my body
Can you upload pictures of that rash please? Which all body parts are affected?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is the rash
Thank you. Ok. Your history and pictures are very strongly suggestive of scabies. The best way to treat scabies is with permethrin cream. You can get permethrin 5% lotion over the counter. However everyone in the house needs to apply the cream head down to the toes, twice, a week apart, as per instructions in this website below. http://dermnetnz.org/arthropods/scabies.html In addition, to help with the itch, I would recommend the following: 1. Calamine lotion applied 3-4 times a day2. Cortisone cream applied twice a day3. Benadryl tablets 6hrly as required, to stop the itch. This is nothing serious and should clear up with treatment. Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. I will be here to provide ongoing advice as necessary. Please do not hesitate to ask. Best wishes.