dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a circular rash that won't go away. It wasn't itchy

Customer Question

I have a circular rash that won't go away. It wasn't itchy but now it is.
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Dermatologist whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Dermatologist whenever you like. OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: okay, should I see a dermatologist?
JA: Some people call these cosmetic matters as if they don't matter at all. I believe how you look matters a lot and that our Expert will help you sort out whatever you are worried about.
Customer: okay
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dermatologist before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?