dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I gotten bitten by a bug but it flew away so i went to my doctor

Customer Question

I gotten bitten by a bug but it flew away so i went to my doctor and she said take benatry but its not helping please help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome and Thank you for your query posted.My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able toprovide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?You can upload the photo on and send me the linkOther method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagePlease note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does notsubstitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic