dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Please, my face is relatively darker than other parts of my

Customer Question

Please, my face is relatively darker than other parts of my body. It's soo dark in comparison that it often gets alot of stares. Also, i have acne that just won't go. I need suggestions on what toning creams to use. I need help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.
Can you attach the photos (face and other parts) here? Do you use sunscreen? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Do your family members have similar problem? Any family medical history?