Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

Content://media/external/file/406

Customer Question

content://media/external/file/406
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Noticed on Monday been treating with Tea tree oil and, touched vinegar to it at first after moving skin and seeing if it was a pimple, because I have been showering every few days or everyday but sleeping in my car for months and threw the winter stick in pants nearly always. What is this. Should I be worried? Is my penis this wrinkled from absorbing the alpha hydrox lotion or from Apple cider vinager or from the tea tree oil?I touched the spot with vinager and there was no color changes .. I have not been sexually active. I have been stressed out and dirty living in my car for 5 months dealing with a breakup and working construction everyday.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Should I be using cortaid or antibiotic ointment? Cortisone cream? I'm having trouble to stop worrying.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm stuck in pants nearly always.
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 8 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's not working to send pic on here soI emailed it too.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Maybe it worked that time. Please and thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I sent this a few times
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is not answered.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not at all feeling like a real person if I am to be charged for this without any real response
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It says you answered my question and finished charging me 35 dollars.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm not wishing to be rude, I'm working right now and just am stating I need help still.

Sorry. I had to step out briefly. This is indeed a real person you are speaking to

Just downloading the pictures now. Will be with you in 2 mins

ok. Thank you for your patience. I have seen the pictures. Your glans does appear wrinkled. Has it always been like that? Why did you apply apple cider/ tea tree oil. Was there a problem to start with that you were trying to treat?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I noticed a bump and then I got worried and thought it was a pimple.

ok. Your penis was entirely normal before you applied the apple cider to treat this 'pimple'?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I thought so. But I think one was here 6 months ago in the same spot. On the tip.

No i mean this wrinkling wasn't there before you treated the pimple?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was reading about ppp, and balantis. Or yeast . but when I tried to pop the pimple I don't know if I irritated the skin pores. And I'm wondering if I can get a pap smear from the red spot. It doesn't appear to be open tho or weeping.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also no whitening on skin or anything when vinage r or acv was applied. And been drinking vinage r and applying tea tree oil mostly.Cortisone cream better to use?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't think so. However if I look closemy or spread it out now it sort of looks bumpy and not wrinkly.

ok. This doesn't look worrying at all. The red spot looks non-specific and may have just been caused by friction/ irritation. Yes, you can just apply cortaid cream 3-4 times a day and it should settle in a weak or two. I see nothing worrying. The wrinkling just implies dry skin, possibly just caused by the apple cider. Just use petroleum jelly 3-4 times a day liberally all over. That should rehydrate the skin.

Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. I will be here to provide ongoing advice as necessary. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. Ok I will.

You are most welcome :)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the spot has healed well. i have some more pictures. but i left a cord i need in the car. my phone broke at work recently.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
im still concerned though because of the bumps around the head look. Can i send you some more pictures before i rate this?

sure