DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

I have had res littl bumps on upper chest and lower kneck

Customer Question

I have had res littl bumps on upper chest and lower kneck area. And also top of my back by shoulders, i always assummed since im allergic to dog hairs it has been hair poking me and making those spots not so sure anymore
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The bumps are red and kind of pimple like but bot always sometimes just tiny white on top they do not itch just embarressing for people to see them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Diego, experienced Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

I understand your concerns.

The problem that you described could be secondary to acne rosacea. This is a chronic condition characterized by episodes of skin irritation as the one you described. The cause for this condition is unknown. There are several treatments that can be used for this problem, including pills and creams. You should see your PCP and get a physical examination to confirm the diagnosis and start some treatment.

The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards