dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I'm kinda freaking out over a recent discovery of very small

Customer Question

Hello, I'm kinda freaking out over a recent discovery of very small sores on the shaft of my penis. Not in clusters, more so spread out. if I had to guess I would say there are 4 to 5. The are small round sores with an even smaller scab like surface in the middle of the sore. I went on vacation and stayed in various hotels over the past 8 days. I had sexual intercores with one person in the beginning of January and most recently in the past 8 days with a different partner Every day for the 8 days. Condoms were used occasionally. I have never seen anything like this before. Would like to know what I'm dealing with
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Not that can think of at the moment
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?