dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have one red spot on each lower leg about the size of a

Customer Question

I have one red spot on each lower leg about the size of a fifty cent piece, they don't itch or hurt. Went to the Doc. A2 months ago she glad you get some .05 per cent Fluocinonide ointment. Used that for awhile but it yust made my skin thin. They have gotten better.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The one on my left leg has gotten a little bigger I have lotion on them and the one on the right is not as red as it was.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?