dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My baby he has rashes under s neck and body but the rash

Customer Question

Hello my baby he has rashes under his neck and body but the rash under his neck look different. On his body look like eczema but he has sime white patches too u do t know if it skin infection!
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: the whitr patches get all over his body
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i already paid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He 6 moths but got the rash when he was 2 month, he has red patches and withe patches all over his body, leg & arm . And seem really ichy! I try to apply aquophor but it not help. His skin look really rought and red. I took him to hid pd but he said the red pat hes may eczema but he didnt know the withe patches is, he refer to derm but we have to wait so long.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg image of the rash on the skin?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0