Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology

Actually, I have a small raised bump patch on my wrist, Its

Customer Question

Hi actually
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a small raised bump white patch on my wrist
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Its light white in color and the doctor said it is a fungal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am just worried I want to know what is it
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
See if i click it from a different angle it shows up to be like this and from the straight like this
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is the same pic clicked from different angle
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction.

Thanks for the picture. It isn't that visible. Can you mark it with a pen? When did it appear? It is itchy/ painful?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi sir, I just saw it today in the morning its not itchy neither painful I am able to see it properly with clicking pictures in different angles
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Would appreciate a reply

Thanks. I can see it (barely) now. Small bumps of this nature usually represent insect bites. They need not always be itchy. Do not worry. No treatment is needed. it will settle spontaneously within a few days.

Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. I will be here to provide ongoing advice as necessary. Please do not hesitate to ask. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you so much sir, hope its clear now
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Would appreciate a reply sir
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 6 months ago.

Hi yes. My opinion remains the same. Nothing to worry. Likely to be a small insect bite. Will settle in a few days :)