dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a skin condition similar to Follicular Hyperkeratosis

Customer Question

Hi, I have a skin condition similar to Follicular Hyperkeratosis (with dark colour lumps) all over my body. I had very few when I was in my teens (e.g. on my legs). After migrating to Australia and working in outdoors, it has spread all over with dryness and itchiness. Pathologists could not name it after the biopsy sample of the lumps. I haven't yet seen a dermatologist. Have you experienced similar questions of sort? I am from an Asian background. Thank you for your suggestions/help.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 11 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?

Do you have the biopsy report to hand?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi the biopsy results are with our GP. It is rather difficult to upload the photo since our computer is not the latest unfortunately. We might leave it for now and may get a referral for a local Dermatologist through our GP and will see how we go. Thanks for now.

ok. No problem. DO let me know if you need any help.