Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology

I have some type of rash on my lips, only the top one now.

Customer Question

I have some type of rash on my lips, only the top one now. Have had a lesser version on the lower lip a few weeks ago. Got some bumps, slightly swollen, and whiteheads. Don't know if it could be from medication I'm taking or maybe a homemade Chapstick a friend makes that has beeswax in it.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Affected area is red. Seems to go away and come back within a week or so. Been going on about 4-5 weeks. Just seems a little worse this time.
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?