Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

I have dry skin area on my penis. A girl gave me head and

Customer Question

I have dry skin area on my penis. A girl gave me head and was kinda rough and rubbed my penis raw. And 6 months later. That are is still getting dry skin and white ashy looking and now I've. Noticed a spot on the other side of my shaft and also around the rim of my penis head. Can I send a pic and u tell me what u think
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not at the moment
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did u get them. It's flaky and scaly feeling. Dry skin is peeling off on my shaft and penis head. Around the rim.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I sent two more

Thanks. Is there a personal or family history of a condition called psoriasis? Do you have skin skin problems anywhere else? Is this itchy/ sore?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No sir no history. Never had any problems until now. For last 6 months. After she gave me head and rubbed my skin raw. It's like it is color of scared skin now. And it's just flaky and ashy. And scaly and on the rim of penis. Doesn't hurt. I I rub it and pull the skin off it irritates it. But doesn't hurt. On the rim where it's ashy It's rough to the touch. and flaky and peeling.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I didn't know if it was like a yeast infection. Or what.

Thanks. This looks like a condition called psoriasis. Psoriasis usually affectes a number of areas of the body, but it can sometimes just affect the penis. Yes, a yeast infection is another possibility. But yeast infections do not last this long.

Please try two over the counter creams: cortisone & lotrimin. o mix both creams in equal amounts and apply them twice a day for 2-4 weeks. Both yeast infection and psoriasis should respond to this treatment. If this doesn't respond in 4 weeks, I would suggest you see your doctor and get a prescription for a cream containing 'clobetasol propionate' and apply it once a day for 2 weeks. In any case, this is nothing serious. However psoriasis can be a recurrent problem and is exacerbated by friction. Therefore I would suggest using a moisturiser like petroleum jelly 3-4 times a day to minimise friction.

Hope this helps. Do keep me posted & get back if you have any further questions or feel that I have missed out anything. Please do not hesitate to ask. I will be here to provide ongoing advice as necessary.
Best wishes.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank u and I will do

Best wishes