dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have little red bumps all over my body and it is somethime

Customer Question

Hi, I have little red bumps all over my body and it is somethime very itchy but most in the evening and nights, the bumps have like fluid inside of it.. do you know what it could be ?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: when the bumps is like new they are not red
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: it has been like this in like 3 weeks now and seems not to get better
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?