dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have seriuos issue of scroum itch diagonised with lichen

Customer Question

i have seriuos issue of scroum itch diagonised with lichen simlex chornicus very thick and itching ....very hard ..can i use clobestal cream chiotmesh sf cream using this the skin becomes normal but after a few days itching starts and al;so the thickness and swelling ...will sarna lotion help me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: very bad itching and thickness of scrotum
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?