dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I woke up one day with what looks like a spider bite,but a

Customer Question

Hello,I woke up one day with what looks like a spider bite,but a few weeks later it turned into a rash and spread on my neck as well.The doc said I had shingle and for 2 months took Acycloiver. My legs also burns,tingles,hurt and so-so my ankles. I went to a Dermatologist for the rash for a second opinion and he said it wasn't shingles,never was.He said some dermatitis so he put me on prednisone for 2 wks.went back to him with still the rash on my neck and even though the rash is gone it still itches.the Dermatologist is sending me to a Rheumatologist... It's been almost 4 months now. I freeze, then I'm hot.Legs still burns.I itch all over,from headto toe.Neck still red also.Sometimes I feel like I can't walk. Plz help me with some answers
Thanks.
Cathy Chaney
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think I gave the wrong email.It's [email protected] Com
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 10 months ago.

Let me know if you are interested in Skype or phone came messaging. You can also mail me pictures and discuss about it, I can initiate the offer if you are willing to pay little additional cost.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've gone to a Dermatologist. He sent me to a Rheumatologist my appt is on the 23rd.He said it's not a dermatitis problem.So I don't guess I need a Dermatologist I need a Rheumatologist to answer my question before I go see one so I can compare results.Why do I have a Dermatologist answering me when I stated in the first message that I've already been to one?

Hi I'm General Physician and with good experience in rheumatology. Im not a dermatologist

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK,excuse me..I'm sorry I can't afford the 50 thanks anyway

What 50 you are talking about?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm sorry I read that wrong.50 for phone call.so how much will I pay for you to help me

Don't worry, I didn't initiate it, I can charge $30 for email or Skype consultation if you are affordable.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will get back with u,
Thanks

Okay