Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a scalp discoloration on my forehead I've tried using

Customer Question

I have a scalp discoloration on my forehead I've tried using cortisone cream bio oil cocoa butter etc. I cannot afford to see a dermatologist at this time is there anything I can buy over the counter
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: i'm 52 African American I used to wear braids a hair weaves that whe I noticed it once I took out the hair weaves a crusty patch appeared an it peeled therefo leaving a light patch I my hairline front
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

Hi and thanks for query,

You can use vitamin C serum containing hyaluronic acid it will help lighten discoloration and has anti aging effect as well.

Please a positive rating for the service as that is the only way I receive credit for my time and effort.

Warm regards.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

Warm regards.