dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have tiny - pin tip size dark spots on the tip of my

Customer Question

Hi Dr. I have tiny - pin tip size dark spots on the tip of my penis. I am 52 & have an enlarged prostate if that helps. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They almost look like blood vessels , no scabs or discomfort no puss
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.