Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
40004158

I have redness with a burning feeling inside of my right thy

Customer Question

I have redness with a burning feeling inside of my right thy area. This area also get wet.
I have been using Antifungal Power and Lotrimin (Ultra) fungal Cream.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

If this regimen has not helped then you could try adding Cortizone-10 cream to the regimen. Mix with in equal parts with the Lotrimin Ultra cream and apply twice a day. Also if the area is very wet dilute vinegar compresses 10 minutes before applying the creams will help. For this mix half a cup of white vinegar in one liter of tepid water, soak clean cotton or gauze in it and leave over the affected area for 5 minutes and then gently wipe clean. Store the mixture in the refrigerator when not in use.

Both Cortizone-10 and White Vinegar are available over the counter without a prescription.

Please feel free to ask if you have any queries. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.