DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I have a slight tear on my penis shaft from a ring during

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i have a slight tear on my penis shaft from a ring during sex
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: whats a good pintment?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: ointment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

If there tear is superficial, homeopathic calendula cream, 3 times a day, for two days, is excellent, healing and non drug. I use it for all superficial cuts and skin problems. You can get it in any health food store, or on line, Boiron being a good brand.

We do not, however, replace your doctor on the site.

I could look at a picture here.

If the tear is deeper, you need a doctor to examine it.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.