DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

Two patches of itchy scalp on my daughter. Not red. Can't

Customer Question

Two patches of itchy scalp on my daughter. Not red. Can't really see any flaking. Two itchy patches on her neck which are a little red from the scratching and the backs of her ears are a little itchy. She just finished tamiflu and an antibiotic right when it started
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: two patches of itchy scalp on my daughter. neck and ears are itchy and red from scratching. don't see any flaking. she had the flu and was on tamiflu and augmentum and the itching started a few days after she finished the meds
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

do you have a picture?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply