dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have pink a few pink spots on my forehead. Some have hard

Customer Question

I have pink a few pink spots on my forehead. Some have hard small crust like centers. Just wondering
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have had these spots on and off for a couple of years. They are about 3mm in diameter with a pin sized crust spot in the middle. There are about 4 of them right now but only 2 have the small spot. These crusty spots come and go but haven't stopped seeing them for a while
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

are you male or female?

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the area from you computer? here are instructions.

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0