dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have these sort of slits running vertical on the bottom

Customer Question

Hi, I have these sort of slits running vertical on the bottom side of my shaft. Some are more like bumps with a slit in the middle while others are just crevices with strands of hair coming out of some of them. I have no idea what they are, can u help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know it is not std related for I have not had sex yet, but that is really as best I can describe it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?