dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a skin infection on my jawline and was wondering if I

Customer Question

Hi, I have a skin infection on my jawline and was wondering if I could have a parasite. I have noticed nothing in my stool nor do I have itchiness in the rectum. I should menation I do have dogs. I just feel awful, tired, muscle aches, hot flashes. It does almost look like there is something under the skin. Help please!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 12 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Pain or itch? Redness, warmth, tendeness? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Do you still have regular periods? Night sweats? Vaginal dryness? Any other symptoms? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Does anything make it better or worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?